Gifts From Young Children
- $5.... Purchase ceramic friendly craft paint (at any local craft store) and a plain mug (from the Dollar Tree) and print your young one's feet or hands on it with the year (great for babies!)
- $2.... Have your little ones make a card by hand
- FREE... Give your young one an interview about their Daddy and ask some of the following questions
How old is your Daddy?
What are his favorite things to do?
What does he tell you the most?
If you could take your Daddy anywhere, where would it be?
What is your Daddy's favorite food?
What is your favorite thing to do with your Daddy?
- $15-$20... Go on a Dad date! Eat fast food and go bowling or rent a movie (that he loves) to enjoy
- Free... Have your teen write Dad a letter both of appreciation and gratitude for the life they have
- Free... Have your teen find bible verses that they think applies to their Father and do a special one on one bible study to talk about them.